Banking Project Manager - Fit-out
Project Manager - Banking projects - Central London - £55,000 - £65,000 & benefits
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and driven project? Do you want to take a step up?
I have recently been instructed on an exciting new role with a Global leader of real estate services. Operating out of over 50 countries, this world leading company is a great place to work. They are committed to progression and are keen to see you grow as an individual
The role itself will see you as responsible for all aspects & phases of project management, not limiting but including design, quality control, staffing, and budget management. You will be working on same amazing and unique roles!
- Interfaces with clients to define project requirements. Establishes project work plan and deadlines. Creates persuasive presentations that meet the project's objectives.
- Creates and manages project budget. Monitors expenses to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Manages all facets of project design, construction, and occupancy. Qualifies and recommends contractors by reviewing bids and related documents.
- Manages a work unit and/or group. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports. Responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Engineering, business or equivalent from appropriate 4-year BSc, MSc, college program.
- Typically, at least 2+ years commercial development management experience.
- Experience of delivering large complex ground up commercial developments essential.
- Innovative in your approach
What's on Offer
- Access to fantastic career progression.
- Fantastic salary, with brilliant benefits.
- The opportunity to work on some amazing projects with a forward-thinking company.
If you have experience working in a similar project management position, then please call or e-mail