Software Test Analyst
Software Test Analyst - AGILE
A well-established company in the data analytics space is seeking a permanent Software Test Analyst to be involved in end-to-end testing cycle, including but not limited to: TDD/BDD; Requirements Review; DB Testing, Manual Front End Application Testing, supporting UAT, and has an interest in developing Automation Skills. Ideally the Software Test Analyst would have worked within a manual based environment looking to move into automation testing.
Key Skills - .Net, C#, Visual Studio, Selenium, Jira, MongoDB
Software Test Analyst Day to day activities and accountabilities
- Communication and understanding of product functionality from the viewpoint of all members of the delivery team, from stakeholders to developers
- Requirements Gathering / Agile Story Creation
- Test Planning and Control
- Test Analysis and Design
- Test Implementation and Execution
- Defect Management
- Test Procedure and/or Script Execution
- Test Exit Criteria and Reporting
- Test Closure
- QA and Agile evangelist / able to know the pros and cons of BDD, TDD, Scrum, Agile, KanBan and other relevant methodologies
Software Test Analyst Essential
- Significant experience in a QA/Testing role on an Agile team
- Experience of testing large volumes of data and web-based applications.
Software Test Analyst Desirable
- ISTQB Foundation (minimum).
- Experience and understanding of the SDLC including tools used to manage that process.