IS Business Systems Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an IS Business Systems Analyst responsible for working with the business and IS teams to review processes, services and contracts, identify areas for improvement, recommend solutions for 3rd party applications and develop technical solutions for bespoke software to improve Housing&Care21’s use of resources, systems and operations.
The successful individual will meet the following requirements:
• Good track record of fulfilling a business analysis role utilising a variety of analysis methodologies
• Degree or relevant qualifications,
• Experience of business analysis
• Proven experience business systems analysis related to Finance systems
• Experience of systems analysis and development
• MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and Microsoft applications (including Outlook, MS Access, InfoPath, Silverlight)
• Business and systems analysis, design methodology experience (e.g. UML, RAD, DSDM, OO, SSADM)
• Good understanding of IS infrastructure and architecture
• Good understanding of QLxF or another leading tier 2 finance systems
• .Net, VB, SQL, Java, ASP, BizTalk or similar (desirable)
• Good understanding of office base, QLFx, QLHx
If along with the above you have good organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure and are able to work unsupervised we would love to hear from you.
Due to the nature of the role travel will be required including spending one or two days a week in other key Housing&Care21 locations.
Closing date: 16th July 2017
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.