Senior Corporate Business Development Manager - Business & Workplace Supplies
Senior Corporate Business Development Manager - Business Supplies
Salary: Circa 45k Basic £55k OTE plus BMW 3 Series of equivalent, private healthcare, pension and other benefits. Excellent uncapped commission scheme.
Our client is one of the UK's Largest providers of Workplace Solutions / Office Supplies / Hygiene & Janitorial Products. They are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to win new business contracts within major Facilities Management companies
One of the country's leading workplace solutions companies with an enviable portfolio of clients are looking for a Business development Manager to build on their successful client base of Facilities Management companies.
This role within the workplace division will be focusing on building new relationships with major facilities management companies throughout the UK. Winning new business of £100,000+ in value. The role will require you to identify new opportunities to supply Business Supplies, hygienem janitorial, Workwear, PPE & Office Furniture within Corporates in London, building a pipeline of new business for which you will be rewarded with an uncapped commission structure.
It is essential that you will have proven previous experience in selling to Business Supplies.
- Attending weekly meetings
- Creating sales pipeline and working alongside the sales manager in best practice
- Dealing with tenders and lengthy sales process
- Attending networking forums
- Growing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Excellent relationship building skills and Strong sales background
- Experience of dealing with lengthy sales process
- Experience of selling to corporates (above £100K)
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a Business Supplies company
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in a commercial client-facing role