Digital Content & CRM Specialist
Can you commute to Guildford on a daily basis?
Do you have 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record in CRM in a consumer brand, preferably retail?
Do you have a good awareness of web best practice and innovation, and ability to explain and champion best practice?
If you can answer YES to the above questions the please read on!!!!
An excellent client of ours are looking for a Digital Content and CRM Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the E-CRM.
Other duties will include:
- Establish and implement an email marketing programme for the brands.
- Drive the execution of including scheduling, messaging, testing/optimization, and analysis/key insights for email campaigns
- Ensure the company are driving the best possible email program; includes automating manual processes, data segmentation, list development, triggered / Lifecycle Marketing campaigns, and eCRM tool optimization.
- Assist in mapping the content strategy for the eC RM programme and website.
- Curating content for the eCRM programme
- Finding innovative and exciting ways to deliver content
- Creating and delivering written and potentially video and infographic based content
The successful Digital Content and CRM Specialist MUST have 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record in CRM in a consumer brand, retail would be extremely advantageous. You must also have Exceptional writing skills with an eye for detail and can visualize, as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content. Working knowledge of HTML and Adobe creative suite is a plus. Experience with a loyalty program a plus.
If you meet all of the above criteria then PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.