Our client, a Solicitors practice based in Birmingham have been in business for over 50 years with strong roots within the Black Country community and close ties to businesses in the Birmingham area. Their clients range from individuals to charities, SMEs and PLCs. They pride themselves on offering a collegiate and supportive working environment where work / life balance is a reality rather than a promise.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor to join the thriving team and conduct a full and varied caseload of civil litigation matters.
Supported by the Head of Department, the newly appointed Civil Litigation Solicitor will be expected to come in and hit the ground running with their own caseload. The successful Civil Litigation Solicitor will be dealing with a broad range of civil litigation matters including:
- Commercial / Residential landlord and tenant matters
- Contractual disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Contested probate
- Boundary disputes
- Debt recovery
- Enfranchisement applications to acquire the freehold of properties when held on a long lease
- Dealing with small claims track / fast track and multi-track cases
Candidate Profile and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years PQE or an experience civil / commercial litigator
- Experience of networking and business development an advantage
Competitive benefits package