Customer NPI Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Product Applications Engineer to work closely with their customer base and communicate requirements to cross functional teams from design through to manufacture.
This position has come about through sustained business growth within the company's sector following significant investment.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Playing a pivotal role in understanding customer requirements and establishing product specification to ensure designs meet customer expectations
- Liaising with cross function engineering teams you will align manufacturing projects with the APQP specifications and creat DFMEA and support PFMEA for the manufacturing process
- You will assist the programme managers with leading internal design reviews, initiating prototype requests and establishing tooling requirements
- Constantly seek opportunity for continuous improvement and lean manufacturing whilst delivering on projects on budget within a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- From a Design Engineering or New Product Introduction Engineering with an understating of Manufacturing Processes.
- A comprehensive understanding of Pre-Production Manufacturing systems such as APQP, FMEA and PPAPs
- Excellent personal credibility displayed in front of customers with experience of supporting and delivering upon projects within a given timescale
For the right person, the company are willing to pay up to £45,000 p.a. + an excellent corporate benefits package.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .