Restaurant General Manager
Great Opportunity for Restaurant General Manager to join a successful restaurant based on the banks of the River Thames in Central London.
In short story - Leading wine estate who teamed up with one of London's top restaurateurs has ventured into the London restaurant scene and running with great success for almost 10 years now.
What is required:
- Previous experience working within a busy, high volume restaurant
- Be experienced to General Manager Level
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A hands-on attitude to work
- An ability to motivate, inspire and train staff
- To be quality driven and creative
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Experience with quick turnaround and high footfall restaurants
- Very well organised and well presented with an eye for details
Ideal candidate will be confident, proactive and efficient individual with forward thinking and fresh ideas.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of this extremely high volume branded operation.
If you are potentially interested in this great role, do not delay in applying here now!
Please note, due to the very high volume of interest in this position, we can only reply to successful applicants.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.