I am looking for a Marketing and Events Manager to join a fantastic client who is a US SaaS leader growing their UK & EU operations.
My client is based near Chancery Lane, have developed a platform which services over 65% of the Fortune 500 simplifying complex collaboration and massively reducing risk. They are developing their EMEA operations and need a marketing and Events Manager to join their team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for performing a wide range of corporate marketing activities to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders. This role will be responsible for Planning and Executing the Marketing plan for their UK and European markets focusing on content generation, campaigns, and coordinating local marketing events. The Marketing Manager will also serve as the liaison between the UK office and the US Corporate Marketing team, and will work closely with Sales and Product groups to ensure the marketing strategy is consistent across the organisation.
What You'll Do:
- Work collaboratively with team to define the annual content strategy and develop and execute the annual content plan
- Develop high-quality content including but not limited to: blog posts, case studies, white papers, technical reports, web copy, promotional pieces and determine the correct channel for distribution
- Work directly with Sales and to Product groups to assess marketing needs, create marketing campaigns, and execute the marketing strategy to meet the needs of all stakeholders
- With the assistance of Product Marketing, conducts high-level reporting and analytics on the performance and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Execute marketing campaigns including thought leadership, product newsletters, social media and email campaigns, including defining the messaging, preparing the creative, liaising with external agencies or marketing colleagues, setting calls to action and follow up, then tracking and reporting the results
- Assist in implementation of new product/solution introductions and launches
- Partner with US Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales teams to develop and execute events, integrating appropriate marketing strategies for the program
- Actively research, coordinate, and execute plans for general marketing events including venue selection, collateral, and event logistics including event production and post event analysis
- Research content topics to align with the vision, direction, and features of the platform
The Marketing Manager will have a strong background in content marketing and events. Specifically they will have/be:
- Experience writing technical content and whitepapers a must, preferred experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with events management
- Experience and credibility of marketing specifically content and customer story creation, including copy writing and editorial experience
- Knowledge and experience of the use of content marketing techniques and using content across the full marketing mix
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- General knowledge of reporting and analytics
- Ability to research and produce stellar marketing content for internal and external audiences
The successful candidate will be paid circ. £45,000 per annum + bonus + benefits dependent on suitability. Candidates must be willing to travel when needed.