Parking Cluster Manager
Airport Car Parks - Cluster Manager
£24,500 per annum - Permanent position
40 Hours per week - 5 Days over 7 - early starts or late finishes may be required
This is an outstanding opportunity for a capable and motivated multi-site manager / supervisor to join the UK's market leader in the provision of parking services, supplying over 200,000 spaces across more than 700 locations nationwide, frequently in partnership with some of the country's leading public and private sector organisations, including City Councils, local authorities and air and rail travel operators.
- Leading a highly motivated successful frontline team within the area driving standards & compliance across the Cluster.
- Working closely with the client to provide contracted services
- Ownership for the operation of your team ensuring coverage is adequate at all times.
- Regular communication with your front line team through weekly meetings.
- Delivering persuasive messages and creating a vision for your team.
- To manage the operation of the cash room and its operatives, car care operatives, maintenance and others as may be deemed necessary.
- To manage all complaints through CRM and bring to a satisfactory conclusion whilst maintaining minimum risk to the business.
- To ensure the serviceability of the gritter/snow plough and ensure it is available when required
- Taking proactive approaches to gain constructive feedback from customers.
- Analysing management information in a way that allows it to influence any business decisions made.
- Developing and maintaining strong relations with the Operations Centre to monitor and continuously improve service levels reacting efficiently to issues arising.
- Maintaining good communications and consulting regularly with the Business Manager, Operations Centre team and frontline teams, seeking assistance and agreeing on actions to resolve outstanding issues.
- Supporting, advising and directing frontline teams in the achievement of their agreed objectives and prescribed core standards.
- Appraising performance and attendance regularly and instigating appropriate remedial action to address shortcomings.
- Recruiting and inducting new colleagues including the management of the probationary period review process.
What you need to have:
- Knowledge of computer skills to an intermediate level, including Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Experience of prioritising workloads in a fast changing work environment.
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment.
- Experience in managing a team and supporting others.
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard.
- A full UK driving licence.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.