Sales Manager - Construction
£40,000 - 50,000 a year
Contract Values £1.5M+
Sales Manager - Role Profile
Our Client are looking to recruit a Sales Manager, reporting to the Managing Director. The successful candidate will liaise with the construction division and lead on growing both divisions and developing exiting client relationships as
well as targeting new clients and projects to generate new revenue streams.
• Identify and target a pipeline of pricing opportunities / leads to generate into profitable construction revenue
• Assisting with building relationships with existing key clients.
• Attending networking opportunities to engage with potential and prospective Clients
• Selling Finch Lockerbie to potential clients and consultants through direct communication, in face to face
meetings, telephone calls and e-mails.
• Attend meetings and events with clients and potential clients.
• Manage all sales opportunities ensuring that follow up information is presented to clients in a timely fashion.
• Lead on the company supply chain activity and ensure that all Pre-Qualification Questionnaires are completed on
time and submitted.
• Use existing (or new) online sales portals to research for new opportunities / leads.
• Update and maintain the company business development client database.
• Report on Business Development activities to the Managing Director on a weekly basis.
• Occasional drafting of reports and presentations for clients.
• There is an expectation to support with client entertaining activities.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven experience in sales/business developing within the construction industry. Preferably new build and
refurbishment disciplines, but not essential.
• Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop and nurture new relationships.
• Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence.
• Proven track record in delivering sales across a diverse client base.
• Exceptional relationship management and networking abilities coupled with a genuine passion for business
• Performance driven - energy, drive and determination.
• Personal and professional demeanour and credibility,