Head of Marketing and Communications
A Central London high profile Government client is recruiting a Head of Marketing and Communications to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
A high profile government organisation based in Central London
Your duties will include -
- Leading on the development and implementation of the organisations marketing and commutations strategy which will include outreach, digital communications, events and publications and publicity work programmes.
- Develop and deliver marketing communications programmes such as the existing member's outreach programmes.
- Line manage 3 direct reports.
- Work closely with the internal communications team on initiatives to promote the organisation as diverse, open and an inclusive institution.
- Work on building lasting relationships with a variety of different audience groups and with partners.
The ideal candidate will have -
- An excellent track record in developing and delivering marketing communications strategies for high profile and complex organisations.
- Experience in marketing, digital communications, print publishing and events development and delivery.
- Experience of managing staff, projects and budgets.
- Managed the delivery of programmes of marketing and communications work through third parties.
- Have excellent written skills and presentation skills.
This role is offering £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits and is a 12 month fixed term contract role working for a high profile government organisation based in Central London.