Sales Ledger Clerk
An incredibly successful and leading global manufacturing and distribution company, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join their Credit Control team.
This is a very funky company with a market leading product with a range of major high street customers.
- Posting and allocating of daily receipts
- Posting up of daily invoices from dispatches
- Daily warehouse interaction to ensure all stock shipped is invoiced
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Credit Manager or any other person designated in their absence.
- Assist all members of the wider Finance department where possible for example month end closure
- Process & Result driven
- Methodical approach to daily tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good I.T. skills and confident in working with Microsoft Excel (pivots and vlookup)
- Proactive team player with an enthusiastic manner, who takes a flexible, 'can-do’ approach to work.
- Confident in working autonomously/independently to meet ever-changing deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise and organise workloads effectively.
- A willing and adaptable aptitude to provide support to the team when necessary, during busy periods or times of absence.
The hours are 0830-1700 and the role comes with 25 days holiday and free parking.