Bid Manager - Telecoms/ Cloud / ICT/ London or Bracknell
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager working within a Telecoms, Cloud or Managed ICT Services Provider environment to produce and manage complex bids/proposals on behalf of an award winning pan European and Gartner leading Converged Services Provider, focussing on Corporates and Public Sector customers. £60k plus 30% bonus. London or Bracknell.
As Bid Manager, you will be integral to the delivery of bids to both end users and developing bids of typical value of from €0.5million TCV to €20 million TCV. To succeed in this role individuals must be assertive, disciplined in process and have the right gravitas to work cross-functionally with different stakeholders across the business, including sales, pre sales, product management, legal and finance teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Bid Manager includes:
- Developing bids in conjunction with UK sales teams and internal commercial departments (such as finance)
- Ensure content, pricing, financial viability, compliance is met and attend/plan strategy meetings with key stakeholders.
- Conduct and analyse win/lose reviews/feedback.
The successful Bid Manager will have experience in:
- Bid management of complex, multiple products/solutions within a Telecoms (MPLS, Ethernet, WAN), Cloud (IaaS; PaaS) or Managed Services environment in excess of €1million TCV.
- Strong commercial, consultative, influencing and project management skills, able to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Working to structured bid management methodologies e.g. Shipley / APMP and be familiar with formal Sales Methodologies such as Miller Heiman.
If you are a Bid Manager with excellent commercial and people skills with Telecoms, Cloud or Managed Services experience, looking to progress your career with a leading pan European Service Provider of Voice, Data and Cloud solutions, then apply now in the strictest confidence or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for further information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency on behalf the client and candidates.
"Bid Manager","Bid Management", Telecoms, Cloud, ICT, MPLS, Ethernet, WAN, IaaS; PaaS, Hosting