Location- Bristol, Commutable from Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Swindon, Wiltshire, Newport.
Salary- £20,000- £25,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for a boutique outsourcing business based in Bristol
The purpose of role is to coordinate the marketing activity of the business producing new ideas to generate revenue across the network. Ensure excellent promotion of the brand and provide first class customer service to our licensees.
- Raise the profile of the business
- Raise the profile of the brand by supporting the coordination the Press and PR activities for its Licensees
- Generate creative marketing ideas for the brand and its Licensees to help contribute to the overall aims and success of the Company
- Devise, coordinate and report on lead generation activities for new customers for our Licensees within budget and measuring success
- Generate new income streams via marketing activities
- Develop marketing materials and content
- Manage the websites and their SEO success
- Deliver the digital marketing function for the brand ensuring analysis and reports on the success of activities and different channels
- Contribute to and manage key areas of the Marketing Strategy
- Keep CRM and the printing portal up to date
- Produce and send out monthly newsletters and blogs and additional copywriting as required
- Monitor brand control throughout the network and take remedial action with Licensees and their staff
- Support and train Licensees and staff in their marketing activity including email marketing, online and social media activity and content
- Coordinate the creative marketing activities of the annual survey
- Support the training and development of international partners in our marketing strategies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a customer focussed business the is continually striving for improvement and embraces change and development. The business pride themselves on providing a fun but hardworking and well rewarded environment.
Qualifications and experience required for this role
- Must have a good telephone manner, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of marketing principles.
- Experience of delivering content marketing and managing social media channels
- Evidence of being clearly focussed on action and delivery
- IT literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail paramount.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.