Conveyancing Fee Earner - Southport
Conveyancing Fee Earner –Southport
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for highly regarded regional law firm that has a leading residential conveyancing division within the Southport region. The firm is looking to expand its residential conveyancing team due to growth within the company. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of handling high volume caseloads..
- Be responsible for your own caseload
- Manage the sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold properties
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service
- Effectively manage complex enquiries that are raised on a sale or purchase
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills
- Have experience dealing with a residential conveyancing case load
- The ability to efficiently use a case management system
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- The ability to manage and complete your own cases
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment. The client has been known to offer training contracts and providing sponsorship towards the legal executive qualification.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.