- Working in the Sports Industry
- Chance to develop and grow core skills in CRM analytics and data management
- Highly visible and influential role
This is a greenfield opportunity to join a newly established Insights team, focused on really getting under the skin of the millions of supports across the UK.
You and the Database & Insight Manager will work alongside the marketing team acting as the 'go to' team for all analytics and insights across the club. You will be supporting the marketing team with providing campaign evaluation, recommendations off the back of these analyses and also pro-active customer insight work; asking questions of the data, identifying trends then converting this data into segmentations and propensity models. So there is huge opportunity for growth and development within this role for the right ambitious and confident individual.
From a technical perspective you can also use open source tools in this role such as R, for further statistical analysis and modelling so any skill using programming tools such as SQL, R or Python would be highly beneficial.
As well as these you also use Tableau for data visualisation and Microsoft Dynamics is used in house for campaign management purposes.
Working as part of this brand new function, you have the opportunity to grow with it - working with the manager to really ensure the use of data is embedded within the company decision making. You also have the chance to work with a massively engaged customer base who respond passionately to all content and campaigns delivered. So you're responses and engagement are top quality and deep, enabling a rich variety of analytical work.
Finally, the head of department is a very affable, dynamic and energetic individual, who will no doubt be a great inspirational figure at the helm of this new project.
You need to have strong time management and organisational skills to succeed in this role, as well as the passion and drive to help establish a division and really get under the skin of the customer base.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant and ideally numerate subject
- Experience using Excel for CRM data analysis and manipulation is essential and additional skills using either SQL, R or Python tools would be advantageous.
- A thorough understanding of statistical techniques and methodologies and a track record of producing and effectively communicating in-depth and accurate analytics
- Campaign reporting experience
- An enthusiastic approach to analytics plus excellent communication skills
POSITION - CRM Analyst - Sports Industry!
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £30k - £35k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com