Marketing & Sales Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and competent administrator to join a well-established and successful business in Newton Abbot. The main purpose of the role is to provide data input, data analysis, research and general administration support to the company’s marketing manager and sales team. You will be responsible for assisting with data sorting and analysis using Excel, creating graphs and charts in Excel and creating PowerPoint presentation and event materials using templates and standard format documents. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a numeric and detail conscious individual who is comfortable working with numerical data, performing project research, competitor analysis and managing material for exhibits.
- Create Excel tables and graphs, input and manipulate data and generating reports
- Monitor lead results and analysis, manage and maintain the database, deal with product enquiries and support the sales team with the prospect process
- Conducting market research, analysing closely competitors, consumers and growth opportunities
- Work closely with the wholesale team, preparing exhibition materials/packs, assisting with local exhibition set up and organising travel, accommodation and expo stand bookings
- Assisting the wholesale team with general administrative duties such as managing brochure listings, product libraries and sample requests
- Supporting the national account team in the preparation of presentations and product information sheets
- Create PowerPoint presentations using templates and animations
- All general support including binding presentations, magazine subscriptions, award entries, product samples, mailshot and providing holiday cover as needed
- Excellent attention to detail is essential, accuracy is of paramount importance
- Experienced and confident in all aspects of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel (Sales data analysis, manipulation, pivot tables & graph creation) and PowerPoint (Templates, animation and image sourcing)
- Analytical skills - ability to summarise information from a spreadsheet
- Excellent numerical literacy and English literacy
- Ability to prioritise and work on several jobs simultaneously
- Knowledge of WordPress/Adobe InDesign would be advantageous, as would experience working within manufacturing
Full driving licence and access to own transport is essential for this role.
This role would suit a candidate with at least two years office based sales and marketing administration experience, looking to take the next step into a global company OR have completed a marketing degree with a year in industry. Attention to detail is a priority for this role. The successful candidate will have excellent time management skills with a track record of adhering to deadlines. If you are a team player with a strong work ethic, do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Keywords:Marketing, Sales, Administration, Sales Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Microsoft Office