Web Content Editor
Revive Recruitment are representing a growing, online retailer with the exciting opportunity to become a key member of a dynamic team as an enthusiastic and ambitious Web Content Editor.
POSITION: Web Content Editor
LOCATION: Wrexham Industrial Estate
SALARY: £15,000 per annum
The role will sit within the wider marketing team and you’ll be joining a group of Content Editors who are responsible for the delivery of all content across the websites and associated channels. All together you’ll produce engaging and interesting content tailored to our Clients customers, helping to explain their product portfolio and inspire purchasing decisions.
Key responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to):
- Update and maintain website content, including product descriptions, pricing and meta information
- Create descriptions for new products, understanding product briefs and translating into relevant and informative content
- Contribute to the blog, working with the wider marketing team to create and follow a content calendar
- Provide ad hoc writing support for the marketing team in other areas of necessary copy, i.e PR, customer services, email, and social media
- Continuously suggest new and exciting ways to engage with customers and forge better relationships through the development of content
Your skills and experience:
The successful Web Content Editor will possess a high standard of literacy and have an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. You will be highly motivated and full of ideas as well as having the attention to detail to produce work of the highest calibre.
Desirably you will have knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as an understanding of content management systems, but more importantly you’ll be a quick learner and keen to prove yourself from day one. You don’t have to be a budding sports star but ideally you’ll have an interest.
Having recently moved premises our Client is entering an exciting period as it looks to increase sales through marketing investment and new product development. This great permanent position will offer the right individual the opportunity to define and shape their role, make an impact from day one and truly contribute to all consequent success. In return, not only will you receive fantastic long-term career with our Client but also a great working environment within a dynamic and sociable team.
If you believe that you’ve got what it takes then we’d like to hear from you!
- A growing marketing team with plenty of development opportunity
- Core hours: 9.00 am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Team events
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
KEYWORDS: Data Entry, Web, Website, Editor, Writing, Language, Literature, HTML, IT, CSS, Graduate, Computer, Creative Writing