Our client is a friendly and welcoming High School based in the Ealing area. They are currently looking to appoint a flexible and enthusiastic Finance Officer to work in a committed team to support the Director of Finance and Operations and the Finance Manager. They are looking at a salary range of £26800 - £32160gpa and a mid August 2017 start.
The School is a leading selective girls' school which achieves outstanding results within an exceptionally creative, warm and supportive community. They pride themselves on providing competitive salaries and pay progression.
You will need to be a finance officer who:
- Has excellent knowledge of SIMS , PSF & Complete
- Is AAT qualified or a part qualified accountant
- Has sound technical skills
- Is an excellent communicator
- Loves working in a busy environment
- Is ready to think on your feet and hit the ground running
- Is able to respond quickly to the needs of the school staff
- Is able to work part of an effective team
- Can use emotional intelligence to manage situations effectively
What you can expect from the school:
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Free school lunches
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- A supportive and experienced management team
- A climate where your opinions are valued and well received by all
- Salary: £26800 - £32160gpa
- Mid August 2017 start
Parkside Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We pride ourselves on working to the standards stipulated by APSCo's Compliance+. We also ensure that strict compliance procedures are adhered to in accordance with the Department of Education guidelines (Keeping Children Safe in Education July 2015.)We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.