Drainage Engineer required for our client; a Kent based Drainage Solutions company. They are looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Drainage Engineer based in the Kent/Surrey area. The Experienced engineer will be covering commercial and domestic sites across Kent, Surrey, Sussex and London maintaining drains, unblocking, carrying out CCTV surveys and drain repairs. You will be required to travel to their office each morning to collect your company van therefore it would be beneficial to live within a commutable distance to Maidstone, Kent.
Drainage Engineer Position Overview
Experienced Engineer required to cover domestic and commercial sites in Kent and London performing CCTV Surveys, Jetting lining. Patching and repairs. The successful candidate will have experience working on drainage systems in pubs, restaurants, residential care homes and private home owner's properties.
Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have experience as a Drainage Engineer
- Knowledge of working in both domestic and commercial sites is essential
- Must have at least 5 years' experience working in the Drainage industry
- Must either hold a CSCS card or be willing to get one before commencing employment
Drainage Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £28k DOE + Overtime
- Call out 1 in 4
- Hours Mon - Fri (Hours to suit)
- 20 Days holiday + Bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy