Band 5 Staff Nurse - Sittingbourne, Permanent
PE Global Healthcare are looking for Band 5 Community Nurses and general RGNS for permanent positions within various Community Nursing teamsand Community Hospital settings based in East Kent, covering Sittingbourne and Swale. PE Global Healthcare acting on behalf of our client, a major provider of front-line NHS and social care services across England. This role is for Permanent full time or permanent part time work.
The Community Nursing Teams provide care to people in their own homes or within clinic settings for a wide range of conditions. The Community Nursing teams have a great professional support network which includes regular interaction and team meetings that allow the team to grow and develop together. The RNS will work out of Community hospitals in the area.
As a Community Nurse or RGN based in Sittingbourne or Swale, you will deal with a variety of patients and conditions both in a housebound and clinical or ward based setting. The role will involve:
- Responsibility for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining our high standards of care
- Participate in the triage process to ensure safe delivery of care
- Re-assessing and re-evaluating programmes of care when needed
- Supporting our in-house mentorship training scheme with placement students and staff
- Being an active and participating member of the team sharing best practice whenever possible
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and also as part of the wider multidisciplinary team
- 1st Level Registration with the NMC
- Demonstrate ongoing professional development and a commitment to providing high quality, safe and effective care that meets the needs of patients
- Ability to relate to patients and colleagues in a sensitive manner
- Comfortable to operate community equipment
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to work across a seven day week rota that covers the hours of 9-5pm
- Related degree (desirable)
- Have access and use of own car with ability to work across different locations (For Community Nursing Positions)
Benefits and Rewards
A competitive AfC salary of between £22,128 to £28,746 per annum, depending on experience
Full NHS pension and Agenda for Change terms and conditions
Opportunity to earn additional income through ‘bank shift’ work, paid at attractive rates
Help towards relocation expenses, if moving from another area
Access to the company car lease scheme
Training and development to enable you to further your career, including opportunity to apply for apprenticeship training
Working for our client comes with additional benefits enjoyed by the Group as a whole: these include use of a company discount card, which offers discounts on many products including travel, holidays and a host of other savings
If our Community and General RGN Nurse roles appeal to you and you have the qualities we are looking for, please send your CV in the first instance to : specifying which area you would prefer to work in. We will then contact you to answer any questions you may have and arrange an interview with our client at a mutually agreeable time.
PE Global Healthcare are committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. PE Global Healthcare are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of these positions.