Experienced Project Manager - South West London Developer
Experienced Project Managers with design bias required for South West London based real estate developer
This reputable and well-heeled family-run developer, based in South West London, seeks an experienced chartered Project Manager with a design bias and a proven track record of delivering projects exceeding £10 million in value on time and on budget.
With a prolific development portfolio, strong links with established high-street retailers and over £150million of assets, this company has the financial backing and commercial nous to ensure a healthy project pipeline and a richly varied project exposure for the successful candidate. Having secured their foothold in the market due to their innovative approach to mixed tenure developments, they also deliver residential, commercial and retail developments across London and the South East.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Education to degree level within a construction relevant discipline.
- Ideally have a background as an Architect: though a delivery led role, an ability to deal with design teams on the level is non-negotiable.
- Experience of overseeing retail, residential and commercial developments from pre-construction through to disposal.
- Familiarity with change-of-use or at least with Cat A and Cat B Fit Outs.
- Contract Administration competencies, familiarity with tendering and appointments process.
- An entrepreneurial/creative streak, to be in keeping with the innovative ethos of the company.
- Recent and UK-based experience of on-site construction practices.
- Strong ability to reconcile requirements of best practice and cost-efficiency.
This role is ideal for candidates from either a development background who have dealt in similar projects or those from a consultancy seeking greater independence, free-thinking and a who possess a willingness to take ownership of the task at hand.
The package for this vacancy is between £45,000 and £60,000 base salary plus benefits and bonus.