ISO Auditor - Generalist
ISO AUDITOR - Facilities, Catering, Manufacturing or Engineering backgrounds
Home based - London
up to £33,000+ per annum, company car, phone, laptop, Healthcare, pension, 25 days holidays
Our client is looking for certification Lead Auditors who have come from the following background with exposure or experience to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 where you have done management system audits or been heavily involved in compliance within an organisation. There is career progression and development opportunities for you to attain Lead Auditor in quality, environmental and health & safety.
- Facilities Management
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· To conduct management systems audits (Stage 1, Stage 2, Surveillance and Re -Certification) against the requirements of a range of International Standards,
· To submit audit reports in the required format to Head Office with recommendations for action to be taken.
· To promote the benefits of certification to management system standards for existing clients and to undertake visits to potential clients in order to maximise market share.
· Operating within a regional structure, to ensure that the personal diary is at full capacity and that it is monitored in order to transfer audit work to more locally based auditors to avoid unneccessary travel.
· Travel to client sites
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
· Excellent working knowledge of management systems, standards and compliance/auditing techniques -
· Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
Committed to continuous personal and professional development
· Experience in management systems auditing against recognised standards for quality, environment and Health & Safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.