I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK`s leading providers of healthcare. A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the organisation for a Deputy Service Manager in the North-East Wales area. This fairly small service provides comprehensive support for up to adults between the ages of 18 and 65 with moderate learning disabilities in a rehabilitation environment.
This company pride themselves in delivering high standards of care using a very person-centred approach, putting the needs of the service users above all else.
Specialist Deputy Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the multidisciplinary staff team
- Ensure upholding of all relevant codes of practice and regulations
- Uphold the duties of the role in relation to the CSSIW
- Work closely with other management staff to ensure coordinated and effective care
- Step up in the absence of the Manager
Specialist Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Learning Disability / Rehab Experience highly beneficial
- Up-to-date knowledge of all relevant legislation and standards of practice
- Strong management skills including staff development
- Desire to push and improve quality
- Nurse qualified (RMN, RNLD, RGN) but must have Learning Disabilities experience
If you are interested in the above Deputy Manager vacancy, please call Alex on quoting ref AMC - DMR - 1306 or email your CV to
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month"