Head of Reporting
My client that sits within the Retail sector is looking to add a new role of Head of Reporting.
The Head of Reporting & Investor Relations is key to delivering the internal reporting that enables the business to make effective decisions on a timely basis. External financial reporting is key to informing investors about the business. This new role encompasses the core activities usually associated with financial reporting as well as Investor Relations. This will involve a degree of modelling of expected results and working alongside the rest of the finance team responsible for the budgeting and forecasting activities.
• Manage the creation of the monthly internal reporting
• Pro-actively look at future accounting standards and their impact on the group
• Ensure compliance with the covenant reporting requirements
• Own the relationship with the external auditors
• Provide insight to the business explaining variances to budget
The ideal candidate will be an ACA qualified accountant with "Big 4" experience that is either looking to step out of practice or has gained some exposure in a similar role in industry.
For a more detailed descriptionm please apply for the role below
For immediate consideration please apply via the link provided with your CV attached.