Principal Structural Design Engineer - Cardiff
Principal Structural Engineer ( Building Structures ) - Cardiff
As a Principal Structural Engineer your role will be a combination of leadership, client facing and design. You will be a technically, commercially minded person and a people manager.
This role is a for a National Consultancy who works in all sectors from Architecture, Surveying, Building Services and Building Structures. This will be working as a Principal Structural Engineer managing clients in the residential, commercial and local authority sectors.
We are seeking a Principal Structural Engineer to join a reputable engineering consultancy within their Cardiff office. This is a rare opportunity for a Structural Engineer or somebody with a Structural Engineering background to work as a commercially-minded manager.
Although you will have Structural Engineering duties; main responsibilities will be within providing a person-centred approach; ensuring both staff members and clients are happy.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a technically astute engineer. Chartership is desirable but not essential for this role.
- Client management and business development
- Managing projects and resources
- Providing technical leadership
- Co-ordination with other sectors of the business
- Assisting with development and implementation of management systems
- Assisting with training and appraisal of technical staff
- Providing solutions and overseeing preliminary and detailed designs
For more information or to apply for this Principal Structural Engineer role call Guy on or email