Client Success Executive
Client Success Executive
Salary: £18k - £25k DOE + Bonus
Location: Ashford - Due to the rural nature of our clients offices you must have your own transport
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing software development company. We are looking for intelligent and enthusiastic individuals who value customer satisfaction highly. Ideally you will be educated to graduate level. You will join a very well-respected company, working on large-scale projects across a variety of well-known key global media brands. There may also be the opportunity to travel to the Boston office.
For this role you will be acting as a Client Success Executive exclusively for their American market, as such the hours of work will be 2.30pm - 10.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for the ongoing account management of new and existing clients. You will be customers’ first point of call for enquiries and quotes. You will be able to offer strategic guidance to your clients and advise on services and how these will be of benefit to the client. This may involve elements of Training and consultation. You will be able to identify and initiate cross and up-selling of the other services offered and generally grow the client as time progresses. As part of the role you will also have the opportunity to become involved in project management and to have ownership for the production of the product documentation.
We require an individual who can develop a strong relationship with a potential customer, understand their business, their needs and make informed and well-crafted proposals, support and advice. The customer should see this person as an integral part of their business strategy. Providing strategy, consultation and advice, this role is key to our Client’s success. You will become an integral part by supporting and providing services to match their needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer liaison with regular contact and review
- Quoting for services
- Offering informed advice to customers campaigns
- Regular reporting to the Account Director
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the company and facilitate collaboration between teams
- Ownership for the production of the project documentation
- Manage all risks and issues and communicating contingency plans to stakeholder
- Organise project team meetings
- Drive project requirements, liaising with project teams and senior stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, managing and monitoring budgets and reporting accordingly
- Effectively create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Participate in the delivery with oversight of the technical and functional solution
- Post-implementation project reviews
- Manage go-live planning
- Excellent and proven people and account management skills
- An interest and ability in sales, marketing and IT
- The confidence to innovate and challenge Clients’ plans to produce the best solution
- An analytical mind, with logical and thorough thought process
- Able to innovate to find the best solutions
Quick career progression, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension