Business Solutions Manager
If you have at least 12 months experience in energy sales, involving B2B direct cold calling we’d love to hear from you!
If you can show the personality and experience needed to be successful within the energy market, and are perhaps disillusioned with your current role, you don’t need to consider another industry or advert on this job board, just read on…
You will be accustomed to approaching potential business customers, identifying the decision-maker within that company and making an initial introduction regarding cost saving solutions for businesses.
What would you be doing in our role:
- Using good quality data provided to you, to make 'cold calls’ into businesses.
- Then engaging with those businesses to identifying decision makers
- Building an initial relationship with a decision maker.
- Looking for sales opportunities, specifically within energy procurement.
- Collating information from the potential customer
- Support and educate customers on changes within market conditions.
- Looking to maximise on opportunities beyond the renewal of their energy contract.
- Working with a portfolio of suppliers to identify the most competitive tender.
- Closure of the deal.
What you will bring with you;
- Considerable experience within the energy market, and a proven track record of success.
- A notable strength in customer relations.
- Proficient and capable in all aspects of administration
- Strong time management skills
What would we provide you with;
- A corporate induction and introduction to the GAS way of working.
- Ongoing daily support and guidance from your Team Manager.
- Structure and a clear development plan
- A strong team culture, with lots of people around you that you could learn from
- Phenomenal earning potential
- Fantastic modern office environment
- …and most importantly, the chance to be the entrepreneur you aspire to be.
What we DON’T offer;
- Unrealistic, unachievable targets - why would we? It would be demotivating and unproductive.
- A rigid 'contact centre’ environment
- No screens or boards with KPIs, or performance tables
- Motivation through fear
- Commissions and rewards that constantly change
- A bureaucratic, ruled from the top, environment.
Don’t take our word for it, instead take a look at what our people say about us, and their Top 10 reasons for working with the GAS Group via our careers page, and Apply NOW.
Be part of something GREAT, rather than watching something GREAT happen!