Accounts Senior - Music & Entertainment Industry
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior for arguably the UK's largest Music and Entertainment Accountancy Practice.
The firm are a leading Accountancy Practice based heat of the West End, London, who have a sole focus on providing Accountancy services to household name artists, bands and entertainers. The firm have exceptionally strong reputation within the market and represent some of the UK's most recognised musicians.
The client base not only consists of artists and bands but include the following; Songwriters & Composers, Labels, Producers, Event & Festival Organisers. The role will not also provide expert accountancy advice but will also provide advice on a complete range of areas from career management and planning through to royalty payments and accounts preparation.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies, LLP’s and partnerships.
- Reviewing and finalising VAT returns.
- Liaising directly with clients on various matters.
- Assisting with training of junior members of staff and overseeing their responsibilities.
- Day to day management of client requirements including running their bank accounts.
- Providing unique advise on not accountancy matters including career management and royalty payments.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and technical experience:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience of working within an Accountancy Practice
- An interest in the music/entertainment industry
If you require further information on the above role, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.