Store Manager - retail catering - Sherborne
£22-25,000 + bonus and company benefits
This really is a lovely opportunity for an experienced retail catering store manager or coffee shop manager with takeaway experience to take the helm at this bespoke high street cafe bakery concept.
You will be responsible for the financial and operational performance of the store and for driving sales, standards, and customer service levels.
They serve all their own homemade breads, cakes, patisserie, and lunch menu.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with regular weekends off.
ROLE - STORE MANAGER
As the Store Manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for the operation:
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Full control of stock, food, and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits across the region
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - STORE MANAGER
- Experience as a retail catering store/cafe/coffee shop manager in busy customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Profit & loss financial accountability
- Staff recruitment, selection, and training
- Stock management
- Passion and drive to succeed
- An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a the market leader in their sector as they continue to expand.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.