Marketing Coordinator - Salary: £22K-£26K - City of London
City of London
Looking for a new Marketing Coordinator role? Experienced in creating engaging content and managing social media accounts? Ready to step up and face your next challenge? This is the role for you!
Our client is a successful technology company and they are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their Marketing Department. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for effectively managing and delivering the marketing projects and events for the company. The ideal candidate will have bags of energy, an enthusiastic and 'go-getter’ approach and an undeniable desire to learn. The main responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator include:
- Produce engaging content for current and potential clients
- Manage Social Media platforms
- Attend events, exhibitions and conferences on behalf of the company
- Liaise with the Sales, Finance, Operations and Product Development teams
- Liaise with industry publications and optimise opportunities for features and editorial exposure
Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is ready for a new challenge, willing to take initiative and learn on the go. The Marketing Coordinator will be prepared for a range of varied task and have previous experience in Digital Marketing. Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who has:
- A minimum of 6 months content writing experience and other Digital Marketing experience - ideally in a software/IT/Tech company
- Able to build strong and lasting relationships along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at once and can work efficiently to a deadline
- Willing to travel and attend events on the company’s behalf
This role is suitable for a recent graduate as well as a digital marketing candidate with some experience. Feel you have what it takes? Ready for an exciting, new and fast-paced role? What are you waiting for? Apply now!