Claimant PI Fee Earner £17- £27k - Bristol
My client is currently recruiting for a number of experienced Claimant Personal Injury Paralegals
to join their Claimant PI department in Bristol - either in the Motor or Non Motor teams.
• Efficiently managing own caseload of PI cases (MOJ and fast track matters);
• Pursuing claims through pre and post-litigation stages, making full use of case
• Complying fully with agreed service standards;
• Communicating with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors;
• Attending and participating in file surgery meets;
• Dealing with administration as required.
Cases in the non motor team include public and employer’s liability claims, claims for injuries
cause by animals, product liability, accidents in schools and on holiday, sporting injuries and
injuries caused by faulty cosmetic treatments.
• Previous claimant personal injury case handling experience;
• Technical proficiency in claims handling, including litigation;
• Working knowledge of MOJ Portal processes;
• Experience of using a Case Management System;
• Ability to analyse and research legal issues;
• Team player;
• Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Good attention to detail;
• Law degree, CILEx qualification or equivalent experience.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices