Sales Team Leader OTE £40,000
My Client is going through a growth period and are creating a new Outbound Telesales team.
My client is looking for a full time Team Leader to manage a team of up to 9 members of staff.
They are looking for someone that is willing to get stuck in when things get busy, but also become a key motivational leader in the business to ensure that all targets are being met on time.
My client is offering £20,000 - £25,000 with an OTE £40,000 (Uncapped Commission) based in Basildon, Essex
- To supervise the day to day running of the Group Outbound Telesales team which will be up to 9 members
- To maintain the required number of canvassers to meet targets.
- To personally canvass for new readers and achieve designated targets.
- To ensure all administrative procedures are accurate and kept up to date.
- To prepare daily canvass campaigns and set targets by title by canvasser.
- To check the retention of all orders by canvasser and provide new ideas for improvement.
- To liaise with promotions staff to procure incentives for delivery.
- To check the quality of all orders gained.
- To provide weekly narrative for group reporting
- To attend and participate in weekly activity meetings
- Attend all training courses as directed by your immediate Manager.