Department / Programme manager - Automotive apprenticeships
We are recruiting for an established training provider based in Wolverhampton and they are currently seeking a MOTOR VEHICLE DEPARTMENT MANAGER/PROGRAMME MANAGER to join their team. The role is based on site at Wolverhampton.
SALARY: £40-45,000 PA PLUS COMPANY CAR AND FUEL CARD
The organisation has been established for more than 40 years and offer a large portfolio of apprenticeship programmes including automotive, logistics and warehouse and business skills.
The client provide training services to many of the UK's largest companies, including major banks, public utilities, emergency services, the NHS, the MOD and many local authorities.
They also have the approval of many prestigious bodies such as SQA, IMI, Microsoft Office, RHA, ILM, FTA, City and Guilds and most recently BSC.
The client is an established provider and can offer you and excellent package including:
* Extensive Training & Development
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private health care (AXA PPP)
* 30 days holiday (this includes public holidays)
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Eye care voucher'sInsurance discounts
* Discounts on service and repairs, buying a vehicle, renting a vehicle, money off parts and accessories, friends and family discount's, gym memberships, discount on vodaphone
* State of the art facilities
And much more.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a college or training provider at a senior level within automotive perhaps as a Lead IQA or team leader or similar. They will also have an occupational background within the automotive trade, again at a senior level is desirable.
Candidates must have the following skills, qualifications and experience as a minimum:
* Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
* Teaching qualification PTTLS or equivalent
* Level 3 in Motor Vehicle
* iQA/IV Qualification desirable
* Occupational experience working within Motor vehicle at a Management Level
* IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
* Knowledge and experience of the Apprenticeship Framework, including Functional Skills, TechCerts;
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and qualifications and would like to work for a quality focused and values driven provider please let me know.