Our client is aiming to revolutionise the Banking Sector by providing an affordable, approachable service to all those who cannot bank with the excising banking system.
By offering a service that is inclusive and unrestricted, they truly serve those who need it most.
They are currently expanding and would like to hire a Compliance Analyst to further aid their goals.
The ideal candidate will have around 2 years' experience in a similar role, with particular emphasis on document verification and KYC.
- Conduct investigation into PEP, Sanctions etc.
- Monitoring transactions, flagging suspicious activity and fraud
- Conducting documentation verification
- Be in charge of KYC paperwork, including existing and new clients
- Ability to adhere to AML procedures
On offer the opportunity to work with a growing organisation that is working to make the banking sector a fair place for all!
Amazing benefits are also on offer with possibility for quick progression for the right candidates.
If you are innovative, passionate and care about customer and fairer banking then this role is created for you!