Head of CRM
Head of CRM
Our client, a highly prestigious brand with an international reputation, are looking to futher mature their digital function by hiring a Head of CRM.
Working for such a luxury brand with exposure branching across the organisation, this position will require an impressive strategic multi-channel strategist who can provide a central insight across the business. You would be responsible for the overall strategy of their email marketing, push notifications and other retention channels. As they currently using Salesforce to store their customer data a proven track record with this tech is essential coupled with the confidence to use this platform to its full capability. This is a central hire to their over-all digital agenda so exceptional stakeholder management skills is absolutely imperative coupled with a deep routed knowledge of developing deep customer insights which will be the main driver behind the company's marketing requirements.
- Define customer relation strategy aligned with business objectives, this includes customer acquisition, customer retention, customer engagement.
- Manage Customer journeys across all our channels. (websites, social media, email, collateral etc..)
- Work alongside Marketing and Head of Comms on all marketing campaign to deliver the most efficient communication with our customers.
- Lead the choice, implementation and maintenance of our Campaign Management Systems.
- Lead the choice, implementation and maintenance of our CRM marketing suite.
- Manage the end to end process for the integration and maintenance of Salesforce.
- Solid experience in in working in a digital environment.
- Experience of leading a CRM department for an organisation operating in the following sectors: Retail, F&B, Hotels.
- Experienced with implementing salesforce and working with most of the software modules.
- Proven analytically mind with the experience of working for a business with huge data sets.
- Excellent technical knowledge of analytical systems.
- High level communication skills and the ability to engage with challenging, non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships across multiple departments, prioritising tasks.
- Academic degree.
- Project management experience.