We are currently recruiting for a PMO to join a dynamic and vibrant financial corporation based in the City of London. The main purpose of the role is to provide oversight of the programme of change within the Bank. Ensure that all requests for change are aligned to the Bank's Change Policy and all projects follow the Bank's Project Management Procedures.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure that all initiatives for change follow the Banks Policies and Procedures.
- Manage the Portfolio change and ensure any new requests for change are added.
- Assist the Head of Business Transformation Office in ensuring that all change processes are kept up to update.
- Provide management information on the progress of projects and other specified change initiatives and identify any issues which occur across the portfolio.
- Assist the Head of the Business Transformation Office in tracking and reporting spend against the Bank's change budget.
- Prepare papers and updates and ensure all records are kept up to date for the Project Review Committee.
- Coordinate stakeholders across front office and support functions in the definition and delivery of business initiatives.
- Provide guidance and expertise on reporting standards for other executive committees.
- Co-ordinate the consolidation of information across all projects - analysing, interpreting and challenging the inputs and providing accurate data for the Bank's governance committees and project steering groups.
- To conduct business analysis to support the implementation of projects and process improvement initiatives on an as required basis.
Key experience will include:
- Experience within a Project Management role including oversight over project ogvernance, preparing communications and summaries, budget management, conducting business analysis and process mapping.
- Experience within financial service support functions and understanding of banking products will be advantageous
- Ability to be able to interpret data and use it to produce concise, informative management information including dashboards and Key Performance Indicators
- Strong organisational and planning skills to be able to coordinate Project, change and business resources to meet target deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and solution-seeking - representing the Business Transformation Office as a centre of excellence for change. Be approachable to provide consistent, reliable advice and guidance.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking -Ability to advise on change initiatives in order to ensure that they meet with strategic goals, represent a good ROI and are within the Bank's risk appetite and regulatory landscape.
- Ability to run meetings, workshops and to speak confidently with senior stakeholders.
This is a maternity cover and the client is willing to pay up to £50,000 pro rata plus benefits.