Class Teacher - KS1 - Ealing - September Start
**TLR for right candidate
**NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
ASQ Education is looking for a class teacher on behalf of a lovely school graded 'good' situated in Ealing
The school is looking for someone who:
- Is an enthusiastic teacher.
- Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Has excellent classroom management skills.
- You will be teaching the KS1 curriculum to a class of around 30 pupils.
- You will be required to plan, mark and assess work throughout the academic year.
- You will also be given the opportunity to demonstrate varied teaching methods.
The school can offer you:
- Pupils who love coming to school.
- Opportunities for Continuous Professional Development
- Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
- A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
- A central location with excellent transport links.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Alistair Widdop.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.