This is a great opportunity to join us at a key stage in our long-term development plans and benefit from working for an award-winning employer who this year was featured within the Recruiter Fast 50 companies in the UK. We are looking for passionate and caring Homecare Co-ordinator to join our team in Bournemouth.
As a Homecare Co-ordinator your responsibilities will include;
• Interviewing candidates and processing through the recruitment procedure
• Client Visits including care assessments
• Arranging staff rotas
• Covering care calls when needed
• Maintenance of records and remaining compliant with legislation and contractual requirements
• Dealing with complaints, including correct reporting and recording
• General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
Hours: This is a permanent/ full time position. It will include covering an on call service.
In return for your hard work, Nurse Plus will offer you:
• Excellent monthly commission and regular incentives
• Excellent training programme for continuous support and development
• Fantastic opportunities for career development and promotion opportunities.
• Contributory pension scheme and company healthcare.
• 20 Days holiday increasing to 25 after 2 years service
The ideal candidate:
• Homecare/Domiciliary care experience essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective organisation skills with the ability to prioritize
• Competent computer skills
Nurse Plus UK provides a quality recruitment services to the healthcare sector delivered by our committed and experienced care staff and healthcare teams across the England. We have a nationwide network of offices strategically situated throughout the UK we are able to provide maximum support for our Customers and dedicated care staff.
Nurse Plus is an equal opportunities employer EB(Agy)
Registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC)