Part Time Marketing Assistant
Part time experienced marketing assistant required for our Colchester based client. As part time Marketing Assistant, you will be part of the marketing team when you will monitor the success of marketing initiatives and review them with the relevant manager. The company offer a fantastic welcoming team where you will be part of some exciting projects working alongside your team. If you possess previous marketing experience and are seeking a part time role where your marketing experience can be utilised apply now for this part time marketing assistant opportunity!
- Implement the subscription marketing strategy for the nominated titles to meet agreed financial and non-financial targets set in accordance with the Subscriptions Manager
- Monitor the success of marketing initiatives for allocated titles through appropriate measurement and evaluation for review with the Subscriptions Manager
- Maintain key 3rd party relationships and source new promotional partners
- Manage and oversee digital activity on key titles
- Develop and agree cost effective promotional activities agreeing expected revenue return
- Use information and systems to prepare pre-activity forecasts, track performance and undertake post-activity evaluation within agreed forecasting and reporting timelines information to be supplied to the Subscriptions and Circulations Manager
- Identify potential problems, propose solutions
- Effectively communicate with the subscriptions bureau and other key external partners regarding all aspects of the subscription marketing plans.
- Maintain market knowledge of the competitive and consumer environment.
- Deal with subscriber queries generated by telephone and mail.
- Working hours 5 days per week, 5 hours a day but will be flexible dependant on the person.
- Previous marketing experience working on offline and online activity
- Ideally worked in subscription marketing but not essential
- Flexible with hours and days of work
- Consider someone with a solid admin/project management background
- Knowledge of social media
- Strong back reground working in commercial fast pace environments preferred
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits to you
- Salary £13 - 14.5k
- Easy to get to location
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Great fun team to be a part of
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful.