Powered Access Engineer
Powered access plant Service engineer
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Responsible for performing electrical and mechanical maintenance and repairs on a number of powered access machinery.
You will have electrical, mechanical and hydraulic skills, and may have worked on machinery such as;
-Powered access platforms
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Must be apprentice trained and fully conversant with electrical and mechanical engineering procedures and disciplines
* Strong hands-on engineer, both electrically & mechanically
* Able to work at heights & physically fit
* Experience with powered access or heavy plant engineering is a must
* Strong communication skills
* Flexible and willing to work extra hours
* Full clean UK Driving Licence
£26,000 - £30,000 P/a dependent on experience
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Oliver Cole, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit