Project Manager London New Build 75K
Project Manager |High End Residential| New Build|
My client is a long-established building contractor who specialise in high end residential and commercial projects manly in around the Central London area. Their projects include various high-quality bespoke residential properties and refurbishment.
Due to ongoing project wins, this latest projects were very high spec residential, Listed building and Refurbishment.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- ability to deliver a wide range of residential and commercial developments in the capital and beyond
- Ensure that the programmed dates are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in a safe manner and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training and TQM training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
- Have considerable experience in high-end refurbishment and basement projects.
- RC frame
- Good understanding of ground works, RC structures and temporary works.
- Take ownership for the project's HSEQ matters on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the pre-construction / construction team on: HSEQ; build ability and programme issues; review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
- Have good CDM 2015 knowledge, and excellent understanding of all relevant regulations.
- Capable of writing an exhaustive Construction Phase Health Plan.
- Be an excellent communicator, working closely with all stakeholders at all stages throughout, in particular, M&E coordination.
- Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
- Have a very good understanding of all commercial aspects, cost control, supply chain and procurement.
- Be well organised with excellent record keeping.
- Have client-facing responsibility
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Portfolio of successfully delivered High End Residential new build projects.
- RC frame
- Basement work
- Evidence of overseeing a project from inception to completion.
- You will ideally be of degree calibre
- CSCS black card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniela Vasiliu on