Face to Face Sales Executive - Summer work! (BR)
Face to Face Sales Executive (Impulse) - Soft Drinks
(Working for Powerforce)
Full time, 3 months fixed term contract until end of September 2017
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 per annum + up to 25% bonus opportunity + Company car
Territory: Bromley, Croydon, Dartford, South East London, and surrounding areas, including postcodes: BR, CR, DA & SE
Do want to be part of a brand new dynamic team?
Would you like to represent some of the top soft drinks brands in the UK?
If so, please read on!
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Face to Face Sales Executive for a well-known soft drinks company.
As a Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores within your territory
- Introducing them to a Direct Delivery service for a leading soft drinks company instead of retailers going to the wholesalers to pick up stock
- Selling in products and introduce all promotions (order taking only)
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for sales and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Great career opportunities
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with News UK and Bronze Team of the Year Award for Molson Coors. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships.
Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive