IT Support Assistant
A well-established firm of accountants based in Liverpool city centre are looking to recruit an IT Support Assistant to look after their systems and support the staff with any IT issues. This is an exciting role that is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a friendly and welcoming office where you will be supported and motivated.
The hours for this role are 8.00am - 3.00pm and some weekend work would be required.
The IT Support Assistant will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
- Updating network applications as required
- Maintaining daily tape backup and off-site tape storage
- Maintaining telephone systems and setup of new users as required
- Taking responsibility for IT stock, issuing to staff as required and reordering replacements
- Maintaining stock of printer cartridges and replacement parts
- Configuring network and email user accounts for new starters and existing staff
- Setup of computers for new starters
- Deploying and maintaining Antivirus software
- Conducting technology training for new users
- Performing routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Gain a working knowledge of our main applications in order to assist users and to be able to report faults/issues to our main software providers
- Liaise with external hardware/network support providers
Essential Requirements are:
- A good working knowledge of Excel to assist with more complex spreadsheets
- Previous experience in an IT support role
- Knowledge of systems and upcoming technology
If you have all of the above requirements for the IT Support Assistant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.