E-Commerce Marketing Analyst
My client is a leading bathroom retailer with a strong e-commerce approach.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of the driving force of the digital strategy, helping to optimise
the eight-figure marketing spend. Handling large data sets and searching for new opportunities to
continually improve our digital performance.
More about the role:
- You'll work closely with our team of digital marketing experts and web developers.
- You'll regularly use your technical skills to proactively pull large data sets.
- Present meaningful insights to stakeholders to help understand customer behaviour and conversion data.
- Use those insights to provide actionable takeaways to improve performance and conversion.
- Regular reporting to key stakeholders
- Proven experience at in a previous Data Analyst-based position.
- You'll be an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for reliable and insightful data.
- A background in statistical analysis & data reporting.
- Strong skills in Excel and other data tools.
- Experience in an e-commerce environment in web analytics or optimisation
- You'll be experienced in using database languages and technical skills to query and extract data.
- Ability to work proactively towards key business goals.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in an e-commerce or retail environment.
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics.
- SQL experience.