Euroterra Capital is a leading global real estate investment and development firm. Since inception in the 1980’s, we have successfully cemented our name as one of themost esteemed developers in Europe. At present, we have developed approximatelytwo million square feet of residential and commercial space across Europe.
We place a particular importance on local knowledge and specialize in creatingbespoke living spaces at the most desirable addresses. Our aim is to provide bothpotential investors and residents the opportunity to invest in and be part of Europe’s most characteristic developments.
Euroterra Capital has established a reputation as a supplier of finely crafted,prestigious living space in Europe. Our focus on high?end residential developments is exhibited in the form of individual houses, blocks of apartments and multi-unitsites. We also develop mixed-use, commercial and other real estate related assets,all on the basis of private occupation.
Our growing company is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our young & dynamic team.
Reporting to the headquarter in London, you will be working collaboratively with a great team of our local and global colleagues to gain a range of marketing & communications experience in the property development industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Great exposures to all ranged of marketing campaign and events gobally
- Design & content management on marketing and communications collaterals on both online & offline channels
- Work with internal and external teams and parties efficiently to gauranteed the outcome of the marketing products within the certain guidelines
- Corporate event & exhibitions management support
- Operations support eg. production & international shipping of marketing materials
- General administrative duties
- Assist in website revamp and management
- Assist and report to the line manager regularly and coordinate the oversea team daily work
- Degree or above holder in Translation, Marketing, PR or related disciplines
- Excellent command of spoken & written English as native
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Knowledge in HTML and design software is an advantage
- Attention to details, with an eye for design or branding
- Excellent communicator, independent-natured, and highly organized
- Proactive, self-driven and outgoing
- Strong sense of responsibility with a can-do attitude
Experience: 2-3 years
Industry: Real Estate
Location: London, United Kingdom
Based in Marylebone/ 5-day work week/ Young and dynamic international working environment/ Great exposure to marketing & communications field
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to our Headquarter Office.
(Information collected will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only)