Trade Finance - Operations Assistant Manager 00:00 - 08:00
THIS ROLE'S WORKING HOURS ARE 00:00 - 08:00 IN BIRMINGHAM!!
City Elite Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working alongside one of the leading banks within the United Kingdom.
This position will be supporting the Operations Manager with leading a Trade Services processing team to ensure the achievement of planned performance within agreed service standards, and driving the delivery of a customer focussed operation. Additionally provide support to the Technical Manager by undertaking quality checking of work produced providing coaching and guidance in order to provide an effective service to customers. You will also be providing insightful, high quality, advice and guidance to team members, embedding and maintaining robust controls within the operation.
- My client are looking for candidates who have the following:
- Strong UCP 600 knowledge
- URC 522
- Experience of managing teamsessential
- Strong knowledge of working within Operations and delivering Service Excellence / Continuous Improvement methodologies to identify and deliver improvements
- An SMEwith detailed knowledge and understanding of Group Operations Policies, Legal and Regulatory requirements pertaining to the provision of Trade products, and the environment in which Trade Services operate
- A strong knowledge and experience of Trade products and the Trade Processing Lifecycle, procedures and services, including interpretation of and application of best practices and the ability to provide advice and guidance thereon.
- Must either be CITF qualified or expected to successfully attain within 12 months of being in the role.
- A strong overall knowledge of Banking and its environment in order to understand the end to end customer experience.