Employee Benefits International Associate Consultant - Based London - Salary c. £50k.
International Employee Benefits - Associate Consultant - Based London - Salary c. £50k.
Global employee benefits consultancy is now recruiting for an International Employee Benefits Associate Consultant. It is intended that this role will enable the successful candidate to quickly establish strong foundation skills across all aspects of global employee benefits and provide an opportunity to progress to consultancy role within two years. An Insurance/FinancialServices background is essential.
- Support the development of international client relationships.
- Assist in the design, execution and management of benefit reviews and broker placements worldwide.
- Ensure all services are coordinated to a high standard and provide support to Consultant leading global client relationships.
- Liaise with global partners to coordinate local client servicing in alignment with the overarching global strategy.
- Understand clients benefit needs and requirements.
- Assist in the coordination of global consulting activities, including renewal and re-broking exercises.
- Become familiar with insurers, services, coverage and pricing for benefits programmes globally to support consultants in their advisory role.
- Collate, analyse, and summarise statutory, market practice and client specific policy information for benchmark reports and other client deliverables.
- Maintain client global benefit programme database.
- Monitor consulting projects, including renewal/re-broking activities.
- Develop understanding of relevant legislative requirements/changes across multiple countries.
- Oversee delivery of client management information and relevant commentary.
- Proven experience of working in an international benefit environment or otherwise in a complementary environment (e.g. UK domestic benefits).
- Confident working with clients in a multicultural environment and in different territories.
- Exceptional client relationship/interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage time effectively focusing on priorities, targets and deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with disparate data sets.
- Proficient in MS office specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Resilience and ability to self-motivate and drive through periods of intense client activity.
- Good critical thinker and able to distil complex issues down into clear, actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, a proactive approach and ability to research information.
- Additional language skills an advantage.