An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading West-End law firm for a paralegal to join their top-tier Corporate Transactional team
You will work closely with fee earners to provide support services.
- Establishing and maintaining client-facing and internal websites,
- Drafting and amending precedents,
- Filing with Company's House
- Maintaining internal systems and the Restructuring library,
- Organising know-how materials for presentations and
- Providing general paralegal support in legal research and ad-hoc projects.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience (1-2 years) working within a Corporate department in a paralegal position,
Strong organisational, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills are required, alongside excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
This is a full time permanent position in Central London